The "Get Fit 4 Christ" beta test starts officially tomorrow, and I must admit that I am a little nervous. I will be on a specialized exercise program and logging everything I eat on my blog. Lol. That is going to be interesting for the WORLD will be able to see what your girl is eating on every single day. On a different note, this is probably good for me, for I will be held accountable.
The thing I really like about the rules is that everyday, is bible study reading that I must do. For my followers, I plan to attempt to recap my readings and what I've learned from the scriptures. Remember family, I am new to this, so don't be to hard on me at first. Lol.
I plan to post my detail goals for you all to see tomorrow. Tell me what you think of them...are they to lofty, not "hard" enough....weigh in on the subjects posted in this blog family...I want to hear from you...
Things i will be incorporating into my regimen daily include:
+ Drink at least 80 oz of water
+ Drink 2 teaspoons of ACV
+ Supplements include multivitamin, B12 and Biotin
+ Exercise in the morning and after work
+ Journal my food log
+ Bible readings daily for 30 minutes
My ultimate goal is to become more physically fit and to have 20lbs shredded by the time the 40 days are up. I am confident that God is with me threw all of this, and I will be victorious over this mountain.....negative thinking and over eating.
Depression
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment