Sorry for the late post family. Below is a depiction of yesterday's meals. I will let you know up front, I am only spending 4 days in my home this month due to work travel. That means cooking and preparation is very very limited if out the question. Due to this, I did not go grocery shopping for the food (parishable items) would .....well....parish. Lol.
I will be in and out of hotels, the greater STL areas AND the state of Missouri now until October 31st. I am still taking the healthy tip from Coach Johnson on really eating and pushing the fruit and veggies while traveling. I also eat fruit snacks as a way to curve my sugar or carb cravings as well. They are 100% made with fruit AND can totally kick that craving. Keep me lifted family, for traveling and continuing my healthy regimen poses some difficulty me still:
Breakfast:
+ 2 slices of whole wheat bread
+ 2 teaspoons of reduced fat peanut butter
+ 1 1/2 tablespoon of apple jelly
Morning snack:
+ 1 cup of apple sauce
Lunch:
+ 1 salmon fillet (baked)
+ 1 cup cooked brown rice (with olive oil margerine and dash of season salt)
+ 1 cup of steamed cooked mixed veggies
Afternoon Snack:
+ 1/2 cup of trail mix (peanuts, almonds, cashews, raisins and chocolate pieces)
Dinner:
+ 1 fiber one bar
+ tortilla chips and queso
Water Consumption = 68.5 ounzes
ACV= NONE
Supplements and Vitamins = 2 Women's One a Day Multivitamin, Biotin and Iron
Alcohol= NONE
Depression
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment