Today's work out was the Get Fit 4 Christ DVD only. I had originally planned to do a 20 minute DVD partnered with it, but I ran out of time. Tomorrow, I plan to get up and do the GF4C DVD and the 20 minute Turbo Jam. I have to work tomorrow and want to make sure my bible reading and work out comes FIRST before I give "the man" my day. Lol. Below is today's food journal:
Breakfast:
+ 2 pieces of whole wheat toast
+ 2 table spoon of reduced fat peanut butter
+ 2 tablespoon apple jelly
+ 4-5 ounces of herbal tea (with raw sugar for sweetening)
Morning snack:
+ NONE
Lunch:
+ 1 salmon fillet (cooked with olive oil margerine, peppar and onion powder)
+ 1 cup of mixed steamed veggies
+ 1 cup apple sauce
Afternoon Snack:
+ 1 fiber 1 bar
Dinner:
+ Subway sandwhich (green veggies, provolone cheese, light mayo)
Evening snack:
+ NONE
Water consumption = 64 ounzes
ACV= 2 teaspoon
Vitamin and Supplements = 2 women's one a day multivitamin, Biotin and Iron
Alcohol = NONE
How do I feel:
I finally ran out of my Bragg's ACV, and decided to try a new one...Eden Organic. Its not that bad, if ACV can have a different taste from brand to brand. Lol. It was more economical AND the salespeople at the health food store suggested for me to try it as well. So far so good....as long as it keeps doing its job.
I have a few days at home this weekend, but next week I am traveling the entire tine. I plan to implement the veggie and fruit system of overloading myself so I don't over eat. As for snacks, I have fiber 1 bars and trail mix. I'm nervous for the last few weeks on the plan I am traveling in and out of town, but that is my life right now. I am confident that 5 lbs will continue to shed off by the end.
I've learned threw this journey that life happens...but we can't beat ourselves up about it. We must forge ahead and do the best we can with the decisions we've made. I am ok with the decisions that I make daily...I can do better, but I am not ashamed. Please remember this family. You will fall short sometimes, but you have to get back up.
I'm now trying to be healthy, not necessarily to drop a bunch of pounds. I want to continue to get fit for God so he can use me as he see fit. He can't use me if I have no energy, I'm not hydrated, I'm not getting sleep, my stress level is up, my blood pressure and cholesterol is up, etc. This is my motivation to take the good and bad and make the best of the situation. I hope you will do the same.
Keep me lifted family....
Depression
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment