As you may remember, I mentioned that I will be in and out of my home over the next month. Its starts today. So to start my month off right, I decided to get up early today and work out. I plan to take the Get Fit 4 Christ DVD with me to do in my hotel room before I start my day. At least this way, I am still on the program's activity schedule, as I battle finding good food essentials to continue to drop the weight. Below is today's regimen:
+ MVP "Get Fit 4 Christ" DVD = about 37 minutes total
+ Biggest Looser "Cardio Max" warm up, level 2 cardio and cool down = about 15 minutes total
+ Knee drop exercises (specifically given to me by my physical therapist for my "special knee" = 3 minutes total
I usually like to pair my work out DVD's together to get between a 45-60 minute work out. Another thing I like to do right afterward is ice my knee and to do my daily bible study. This way I am keeping God all up in my daily regimen (lol) and also can give thanks and praise for the work out I just completed.
I give God thanks for waking me up every morning and reminding me WHY I am getting fit for him. I also give glory for allowing me the opportunity to read and study his word on a daily basis. Praying is becoming easier (and more comfortable) and I am noticing that I am starting to learn the order of the chapters faster as well...another goal I had. Once you start, it becomes habit.
I want to encourage all that are following my journey to try to do the same. Start off small and then build your way up. It will become easier and don't worry, God knows you are trying, but you are to meet him at least half way and you will be surprised at the wonders he will do. Be blessed family!
+ MVP "Get Fit 4 Christ" DVD = about 37 minutes total
+ Biggest Looser "Cardio Max" warm up, level 2 cardio and cool down = about 15 minutes total
+ Knee drop exercises (specifically given to me by my physical therapist for my "special knee" = 3 minutes total
I usually like to pair my work out DVD's together to get between a 45-60 minute work out. Another thing I like to do right afterward is ice my knee and to do my daily bible study. This way I am keeping God all up in my daily regimen (lol) and also can give thanks and praise for the work out I just completed.
I give God thanks for waking me up every morning and reminding me WHY I am getting fit for him. I also give glory for allowing me the opportunity to read and study his word on a daily basis. Praying is becoming easier (and more comfortable) and I am noticing that I am starting to learn the order of the chapters faster as well...another goal I had. Once you start, it becomes habit.
I want to encourage all that are following my journey to try to do the same. Start off small and then build your way up. It will become easier and don't worry, God knows you are trying, but you are to meet him at least half way and you will be surprised at the wonders he will do. Be blessed family!
No comments:
Post a Comment