Sunday, September 20, 2009

Daily Food Journal #18

Below is a list of what I ate today:

Breakfast:
+ 3 eggs (pepper, a dash of season salt, green peppers and onions)
+ Spinach leaves
+ mozzarella cheese


Morning Snack:
+ 1 cup nonfat yogurt
+ pineapples


Lunch:

+ 4 oz canned tuna
+ mixed vegetables (2 cups spinach leaves,1 cup steamed green beans)
+ FF ranch dressing


Afternoon Snack:

+ Peanuts (unsalted and roasted)
+ raisins


Dinner:
+
Tortilla chips (entirely to many of these)
+ Queso dip (salsa and cheese)


Water Consumption = 60 oz (I'm slipping on this today)
Vitamins = Women's One A Day Multivitamin, B12,Iron and Biotin
ACV = 2 teaspoons
Alcohol = NONE



How am I feeling
While today was a great day for me physically and my work out was awesome, my eating was average. I stuck with the plan as best as I could. By the time dinner rolled around, I wasn't really hungry so I didn't cook. While you will see that I had loads of spinach today, my appetite came and went every hour and I found myself just really snacking, rather than eating meals (accept for breakfast).

I am noticing that this is happening once I start drinking the ACV....my appetite disappears. I will have some hunger moments, but my planned meals get off track for I don't eat when I am not hungry. Guess I'm still learning my body, so I will not beat myself up.

Since I did not run today, I plan to do that tomorrow so lots of water and food essentials is key so I can survive it! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment