Disclaimer - I had wireless connection issues so I apologize for the tardy post!
Every day I am so thankful that God gives me yet another day to be active and to get physically in shape. Through out my day I see many people who are either wheelchair bound or need some sort of assistance to do daily things. That is my motivation for given God all glory and taking advantage of the opportunity, to participate in this program, to train for a 5k.
Last night I participated in the MVP Boot Camp (info can be found here) for the first time in over a month. Coach Johnson never lets us down with those sessions. Lol. It was very invigorating and felt good to get back into my activities. Waking up this morning I felt sore, which is always a good sign.
Today I plan to run 2.5 miles straight to continue the training for the October 5k. I am confident that I will be able to complete it under 45 minutes (that is my goal).
Until later family....
Depression
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment