Since I worked out yesterday, I decided to rest today. Besides, my joints are sore from the rigerous running from yesterday. I have not received my DVD yet, so I am doing my own work out DVD's until I receive it. Below is a list of some DVD's I've incorporated into my work out regimen (and would highly suggest):
30 Day Shred with Julian Michaels (biggest looser trainer)
Biggest Looser - Cardio Max
TaeBo Boot Camps (any of them)
Turbo Jam
Hip Hop Abs
Pilates with Dennis Richardson
How I feel
I'm very relaxed tonight. I feel a little lazy for not working out, but I always feel this way when I don't work out. I actually find myself beating myself up tremendously AND analyzing every little thing I ate the days I don't. I know its one day at a time and I can't come down that hard on me...but I also feel it keeps me grounded in some ways.
You have to remember to not get over obsessed with every little thing, and I am known to take it to another level. I have to remember that tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start and the past is the past. Tomorrow I will do one of my videos AND probably run. This way I am still working towards the 5k run AND getting stronger.
I can't wait to meet with Coach Johnson when I get into town. Lol
Depression
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment