Thursday, September 3, 2009

Exercise Log Day 4

(Wall-E can lift 12 lbs...why can't I)---------------->

I was a slacker today family. The only work out that I did today was the30 Day Shred with Julian Michaels (biggest looser trainer). I do not have the infamous MVP Fitness DVD (wink wink to Coach Johnson) so I have to work with what I got.

This work out is 20 minutes but really gets the heart rate up. You determine the level you want to work out at (1-3) and once you select it, YOU determine the level you want to burn calories. I am always on 100% with pushing myself (lol), but you can be at 50%.



How I feel
Honestly, I am trying to understand how I will get my work outs in while on vacation, but I am determined to get them in. Post may be delayed family, but they will come. Enjoy the holiday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment