In my post yesterday, I mention the frustration and difficulty in sticking to an eating plan and traveling....I will continue to pump that message today in this post, for I still have not found a solution that works for me...BUT at least I am not eating fast food :)
Since I failed so horribly yesterday, I wanted to try day 3 of the eating plan again...I think I did pretty good. See the details below:
Breakfast
+ 3 egg white omelet
+ 1 cup spinach
+ onion and green peppers
Morning Snack
+ 1/2 cup cottage cheese
+ carrot chips
+ 1 small apple
Lunch
this meal was provided at my meeting, so I made the best choice possible...I was hungry
+ Veggie sandwich from domino's (it was not that good)
+ bad of chips
+ chocolate cookie
Afternoon Snack
+ Protein drink
Evening
+ Salad w/:
= 1 1/2 cups of spinach leaves
= 1 1/2 tablespoon of cottage cheese
= 2 tablespoon of FF italian dressing
+ 1 talapia fillet (seasoned with black peppar, ms dash and a hint of garlic salt) i don't eat shell fish, so I substituted the fish for the shrimp
+ 1 cup of mixed veggies (green beans, corn and carrot mix)
Water Consumption = 59.9 oz thus far (but it will be at 64 by the time I go to sleep)
Vitamins = B12,Iron and Biotin (totally slipping with my multi vitamin today
ACV = 2 teaspoons
Alcohol = NONE
How I feel
Very good question...how do I really feel. Its hard a times is my answer. I know that God will:~ fight my battles
~ provide me with all my needs
~ keep his promises
~ use me to do his will
~ manifest blessings on HIS time
~ will not let anything come against me...for I am child of his
but even with this, I struggle to not revert back to taking back the burdens I laid on him (weight loss, success, etc) and fully trust that he will bring me threw. I open myself up like this to you family to show that we all have some doubts, but we have to remember to lean on the word and in times of doubt, stop and go to the throne (asking for more strength).
I'm reading Acts now (slightly behind with the program reading but trucking threw) and I love how the disciples were questioned and beaten because they were proclaiming the gospel to all and leading people to join Christ church. I guess my thought is if they can stand against those who were willing to beat them, lock them up and event condemn to death....can't I trust that God will deliver me from the mountains of insecurity with health weight management in my life........ponder on that family and be blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment