Breakfast
+ 3 egg whites
+ 2 cups of spinach leaves
+ apple
Morning Snack:
+ 1 oz almonds
+ 1 small orange
Lunch:
+ 4 slices of cheese pizza
Afternoon Snack:
+ NONE
Dinner:
+ 2 small fillets of baked fish
+ 1/2 cup of green cooked pees
+ 1/2 cup of cooked corn
+ 2 chocolate chip cookies
Water consumption = 72 oz
ACV = 2 teaspoons
Supplements and Vitamins = 2 Women's One A Day Multivitamin, B12, Biotin and Iron
Alcohol = NONE
How do I feel......a failure somewhat. School functions cause me to work threw lunch and dinner and instead of skipping a meal, I try to satisfy my hunger and eat as best as I can. I admit, I shouldn've had 4 slices of pizza, but it was plan cheese pizza. The evening meal was again another student event. I don't think I did to bad, but should not have eaten the cookies since I had pizza earlier.
I did however, get fruit and veggies in along with my water intake. That has to count for something huh...
So I will be traveling again this weekend, but decided that I will at least give you all the condensed version of my daily workouts and eating. Tomorrow I plan to get up and do the GF4C DVD again before I head out.
Keep me lifted family....
Depression
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment