Sunday, September 13, 2009

Daily Food Journal/Exercise Log #11

New week, new days, new GOALS that I will stick too. While there were many unforeseen eating out meals this past weekend, that is life...that is my life and I've decided that I will not keep apologizing or make excuses for it. It is what it is and I will have to work with what I got. lol. Eating and socializing is part of my current career path and personal life. You can still eat well, exercise and be successful at loosing weight, even if a few meals are consumed outside of your house. Its about ME and the choices I make that makes the difference. Another points I've learned as I continue this journey.

No exercising today, but I did do a 45 minute cycling class yesterday then ran 1.8 miles all under 90 minutes. That puts me at 4 days of work out last week. This week I WILL clock a minimum of 5 days with 3 days of weight training. Below is what I ate today:


Breakfast:
+ 1 pack of instant oatmeal (mable and brown sugar)
+ 2 hard boiled eggs (w/pepper and a sprinkle of salt)


Morning Snack:
+ NONE


Lunch:

+ Trail mix (peanuts, almonds, cashews, raisins and chocolate pieces)


Afternoon Snack:

+ NONE


Dinner:
+
Salad (w/7 carrot chips, chopped onions and green peppers and 3 tablespoon FF italian dressing)
+ 1 baked talapia fillet
+ 1 cup mixed veggies (corn, green beans ad carrots


Water Consumption = 80 oz
Vitamins = B12,Iron and Biotin (second day of no multivitamin)
ACV = 2 teaspoons
Alcohol = NONE


How am I feeling
Blessed and highly favored family, highly appreciative of all my blessings and all that I"ve achieved thus far. The road gets tough and at times I want to fall down and NOT get back up...but reality is I have to get back up. Period. Lol.

No fruit today EXCEPT for the raisins and I ate entirely to late for dinner. Oh yeah, I missed a meal and snacks....yeah I'm on track aint I? I hope the rest of the participants in the program, Coach Johnson and those following my journey don't think negatively of me, for as you can read It is hard to stick with the eating plan BUT I think I am doing better. Baby steps as I mentioned before.

Unlike others, I don't need to loose 40 pounds plus...honestly I could loose 20 and be healthy and in range (BMI, weight to height, etc).....but just like those who have a more dire need to drop pounds fast, I struggle as well YES to get those measly last few pounds off. While looking at me it may see that I am doing fine, I still struggle like the next person. I don't know, maybe its just me.....lol

I've included a slide show below of my up to date weight loss success. Tell me what you think....be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment