Aaaaaaw shoot....I'm switched up the font AND color on your family...must be a good sign for today's workout. LOL. You would be right.
My body has recouperated all. My knee is not hurting as much AND my muscles are not super sore. Because of this, I took full advantage of today and working out. Below is a description of today's workout:
MVP Fitness - "Get Fit 4 Christ" Workout DVD
+ 5 four minute circuits in total
+ strength, abs, cardio and full body workouts rolled ALL INTO ONE
+ 3 spiritual messages (breaks in workouts) by Pastor Winan
+ 30-40 minute total time
While it may not seem like much, it was kicking my butt. I was soaking wet as if I just came back from running. Coach Johnson's method works family. If my body is perspiring in such a short amount of time (and I'm fatigued and muscles are burning), that means I am pushing my body in a short amount of time....and I love.
I don't know you about you family, but I have a busy life. Getting a quick 30-60 workout into my schedule is a challenge..but feasible. Thanks to Coach Johnson, the strength from God and MY OWN SELF DETERMINATION TO GET INTO SHAPE I'm making the time and making it work.
Today is a new day family! Be persistent, positive and proactive!!! Do not sit and make excuses for yourself. Whether you need to loose 100 lbs or 10 lbs you too can get fit for the Lord.
Be blessed!
Depression
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment