Monday, September 7, 2009

Exercise Log Day 5

While I know Coach Johnson sent out the DVD work outs via you tube link, I have not had the chance to do them...yet another thing I plan to start tomorrow. Considering its the holiday, I am proud that I was able to get to the gym today. Below is a detail of what I did:

+ Warm up - Upright bike for 20 minutes (level 5-10) + 30 minutes on the ARC trainer (legs and arms moving...strides = running). This was the "fat burner setting)

+ Ab work out (laid on matt, held sisters ankles and she random threw my legs from rt/lft and center). Very difficult exercise. Did two reps of these

I plan to do better tomorrow for I will FINALLY get to attend the evening boot camp. I hear its more advance and am very excited.

How do I feel
While at times I feel at a disadvantage, I like the fact that I am altering the program as needed, as an online person. I feel I have a good work out regimen at home, so I have been incorporating that into my GF4C program as I go. Instead of complaining or looking for ways that I am NOT receiving, I'm instead given God all honor and praises that I get up every morning and can actually work out daily.

My joints have been holding up well. Considering last week I ran over 2.5 straight, I feel confident that I will be ready for the 5k on October 10th. My issues is will I be 10+ lbs lighter? At a smaller size (but still over weight) it is harder to drop pounds. I've been trying to find ways to trick my body to shock it into dropping lbs and not the muscle i've gained. I guess we will see in four more weeks if its working.

To be continued family....


No comments:

Post a Comment